TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is intended to provide general information about the Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charitable Trust (LNAACT), enable supporters to make donations, play our lottery scheme or buy LNAACT endorsed products.
We do not offer any medical advice through our website.
We do our best to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information. However, LNAACT cannot be held liable for damage or misunderstanding arising from the information displayed on this website. We do not accept any warranty or guarantee either explicitly or by conduct and do not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy and completeness of the supplied or referred information. The use of our website and all other linked websites and pages with which it is connected and their contents is at the user’s own risk. If a visitor to our site chooses to visit a linked page from our website, they do so at their own risk, and should adhere to the linked site’s terms and conditions.
Neither the LNAACT, nor any other party involved in the production, provision, design or maintenance of the entire LNAACT website or individual parts thereof or of the pages or presentations linked to ours is liable in any form for any direct or indirect damage, or damage with or without fault which may occur as a result of access to, the use of, or inability to use the website of the LNAACT or the information presentations to which it is linked. Before using or applying our products or services, the user information enclosed with these products must be heeded.
These internet pages also contain information from third parties, such as news items and event information and suggest links to other websites. Wherever possible, these are marked accordingly. We cannot accept any liability for information provided by third parties.
All pictures and information on the website, insofar as they are reproducible, are protected by copyright or by other industrial property rights. The use and reproduction of this information is not permitted without the prior written consent of LNAACT.
We reserve the right to change the contents of the website without previous warning whenever we consider this appropriate. No liability ensues from this.
Social Media Guidance
LNAACT has multiple social media platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. The main pages are run, monitored and maintained by the Communications and Marketing team with input from other key departments and the charity’s senior leadership team.
The main charity pages are generally monitored from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays. Our social media platforms are used to raise awareness of the charity and the work it does, recognise the work of our volunteers and share the successes of those who fundraise for LNAACT.
Across all platforms LNAACT reserves the right to remove comments if they are offensive or deemed to violate the LNAACT social media policy.
We may remove your comment if:
- You have used offensive language
- You have made defamatory comments about someone employed by or associated with the charity, or about the charity itself
- You have posted the same message repeatedly (spamming). In this circumstance, if your comment does not violate other social media guidelines, one comment or reply will remain on the page
- Your comments could be perceived to be threatening or abusive
What constitutes as offensive language?
A message, post or comment which includes:
- Profanity (swear words)
- Hate crime or language which targets a protected characteristic https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/equality-act/protected-characteristics
- Content which is grossly offensive
- Any language that incites violence
- Derogatory language about a person’s appearance
Pre-election period (Purdah)
Please do not use any of our pages, profiles or social media platforms to promote party political messages or other content. We will remove any comments that may be seen to compromise our obligation to maintain political neutrality.
Blocking, unfollowing or muting on social media
If an individual continually (on multiple occasions) violates the above specified social media guidelines the LNAACT reserves the right to block their account indefinitely.
Raffle Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for the Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charitable Trust Spring Raffle 2021.
- Promoter: Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charitable Trust, Registered Charity No. 1017501. Responsible person: Mrs D Laking, LNAACT House, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln, LN4 2QW.
- Licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 5068.
- The Spring Raffle is open to all residents of the United Kingdom.
- It is illegal for tickets to be sold to, or by, any person under 16 years of age. Any player found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the rights to any prize.
- Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket. Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- Gift Aid cannot be claimed on raffle ticket monies, but Gift Aid can be claimed on donations.
- Winning tickets will be notified by telephone or post no later than two weeks after the draw date. Winning tickets will be published on our website.
- The Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charitable Trust promotes responsible gambling. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/