HOW IT WORKS
Taking part in our weekly lottery is a fun way to make a regular donation to the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance, with the added excitement of possibly winning a cash prize of up to £1,000.
- For just £1 a week, you get 2 entries into our weekly lottery, which is drawn every Friday.
- Every week, you have the chance to win one of 7 cash prizes.
- The top prize is £1,000.
- Runner up prizes: 1 x £200, 1 x £100 and 4 x £50.
- Pay a fixed monthly amount via Direct Debit and you’ll never miss a draw.
- You don’t even have to check your numbers as prizes are sent out automatically.
- You’ll get a welcome letter detailing everything once you’ve signed up.
- Plus you’ll be supporting the vital work of the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance.
You must be 16 or over to join our lottery.
Please gamble responsibly, for help and advice visit BeGambleAware
Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charitable Trust is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 5068.
Promoter – Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance Charitable Trust
Responsible person – Debbie Laking
All profits from LNAA Charitable Trust Lottery go to Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance
The chances of winning a prize in our lottery is around 1 in 14,800.
In 2020 88 percent of the lottery income went towards funding the work of the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance. Please note that this figure was unusually high during 2020 as due to covid restrictions no lottery fundraising was carried out and expenditure for this period was particularly low. The remaining 12 percent of the income paid for expenses and prize money.
Please Note: Due to the Christmas holidays, the lottery draw of 31st December 2021 will take place on Wednesday 5th January 2022. No other draws will be affected this year.
Give the lottery
as a gift
A lottery subscription also makes an ideal gift; whether it’s for a birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or just to say ‘thank you’, we will send a special card, which can be tailored to suit any occasion. Simply select the ‘gift’ option on the application form and complete the recipient’s details. We will send the subscription directly to them, as near to the special date as possible.
If you’d like to give the lottery as a gift, please call our team on 01522 531308 or email email@example.com