Skip to content

LNAA LOTTERY
TWO DIFFERENT WAYS TO WIN

£1,000 weekly prize draw £1 a week for 2 entries

Plus

£ 12

,

220

Prizebuilder Jackpot

(Players 18+ only. Please read Lottery Terms & Conditions before playing at ambucopter.org.uk/LotteryT&Cs)

Main Draw

Weekly prizes

£1000
£200
£100
£50x4

Prizebuilder Jackpot

Prize rolls over each week

Up To
£25,000

How It Works

  • For just £1 a week, you get 2 entries into our weekly lottery, which is drawn every Friday
  • There are 7 prizes to be won: £1,000, £200, £100, and 4 x £50
  • When you join us you will receive a welcome pack containing full information and your lucky lottery numbers.
  • When you join our weekly lottery, you then have a chance to join our Prizebuilder game
  • Drawn every Wednesday, Prizebuilder has one rollover prize which if not won, keeps building until it reaches £25,000!
  • You must be a member of our weekly lottery to join Prizebuilder
  • Pay a fixed monthly amount by Direct Debit and you’ll never miss a draw
  • You don’t even have to check your numbers as prizes are sent out automatically
  • You’ll be supporting the vital work of the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance

369

prize winners in 2023

76%

of lottery income went towards funding LNAA in 2023

1 in 19,000

approximate chance of winning a prize in our Lottery

1 in 16,500

approximate chance of winning a prize in our Prizebuilder

View The Winners

Ways To Play

Play online

Taking part in our weekly lottery is a fun way to make a regular donation

Play Now

Call Us

Call our Lottery Office on
01522 531 308 to join with your debit card

Call Us

Prizebuilder

Existing lottery players,
Want to sign up for the new Prizebuilder game?

Sign Up

Lottery FAQs

Yes, you can take a minimum £1 play which gets you 2 numbers in our weekly lottery. You don’t have to join Prizebuilder.

No, you do need to be in the weekly draw to be able to take Prizebuilder numbers.

We allow a maximum of 10 x £1 plays in each game but 2 or 3 is the amount most people play and you should only pay what you are comfortable with.

The chances of winning a prize in our lottery are around approximately 1 in 19,000.

The chances of winning a prize in our Prizebuilder is approximately 1 in 16,500.

In the weekly draw only paid numbers can win, so all prizes are guaranteed to be won each week. In the Prizebuilder game however, unsold numbers are added to the paid numbers and if one of these is selected the prize is not won and rolls over to the following week. If not won earlier, when the jackpot reaches £25,000 the unsold numbers are removed and 1 lucky player will win. 

In 2023, 76 percent of lottery income went towards funding the work of LNAA. The remaining 24% of the income paid for expenses and prize money.

No if you call our lottery team you can join our lottery and pay by debit card.

No, your unique numbers are allocated at random and stay with you for as long as you are a lottery member.

All winners will receive a letter with the good news and payment is made directly into your bank account.

If you want to check online, winners numbers are published on our website after each draw on a Wednesday and Friday.

This is an effective way to recruit large numbers of people as lottery players. The cost is far outweighed by the income it produces for the charity.

Winning numbers are chosen by a computer programmed Random Number Generator which is recognised by Gambling Commission.

Canvassers don’t work directly for the charity and therefore can’t be expected to be responsible for our cash donations. They are only allowed to sign people up to the lottery electronically. They should give you the details of our website to allow you to make a donation online if you would prefer.

You must be 18 or over to join our lottery. Underage gambling is an offence.

Please gamble responsibly, for help and advice visit BeGambleAware.

Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charity is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 5068. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk

Promoter – Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charity
Responsible person – Colin Cawood-Campbell

Registered Office – LNAA HQ, HEMS Way, Lincoln, LN4 2GW

All profits from LNAA Charity Lottery go to Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance (Registered Charity No 1017501).

The total Lottery proceeds for 2023 were £4,141,389. Expenses were £999,197. Total prize money paid out was £107,651.75. Amount donated back to the charity was £3,034,540.25

The Lotteries Council Logo Gambling Commission Logo