Ways in which you can donate:
2. ONE-OFF POSTAL GIFT:
- Please send cheques (made payable to LNAACT) to:
- LNAACT House, Bentley Drive, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN4 2QW or Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance Nottinghamshire office, Unit 2 Chase Park, Daleside Road, Nottingham, NG2 4GT
3. REGULAR GIVING:
- Set up a regular payment. Even a small donation on a regular basis can make a big difference in helping us plan ahead. If you have a bank account you can make a regular donation by setting up a standing order with your bank on an annual, quarterly, or monthly basis. To set up a standing order, download this form, complete it and send it to us (not to your bank).
- Regular giving is a great way to support our charity, it is particularly useful for people who decide they would like to help by donating a manageable amount each month. Committing to a small regular payment really adds up and the more people who do it, the more lives we can save. By giving regularly via a standing order, it will help to lower our administration costs and allow for better planning because we can easily forecast our expected revenue.
- If you are employed, your employer might offer Give As You Earn. This is a scheme run by Charities Aid Foundation where your donation is taken directly out of your pay, before you pay tax.