The subscription for the Air Ambulance Lottery is £1 per week for two numbers in the lottery.
- The initial minimum postal/telephone payment can be no less than £10 for ten weeks.
- After the initial period expires, we can only accept postal payment for a minimum of £52 (for 2 numbers in every weekly draw for the period of 1 year) or via a Bank Standing Order payment.
- The minimum monthly standing order is £4.34 per month.
- There is a limit of 20 entries per week per person, but it is recommended by the Gambling Commission that no participant purchases beyond their financial limitations.
- Please inform the Charity if you have signed a Gambling Self Exclusion form.
- Weekly prizes are as follows:- 1x £1000 | 1x £200 | 1x £100 | 4x £50
- All prize numbers are advertised on the Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance Charity website: www.ambucopter.org.uk; We also notify various local radio stations and local newspapers in both counties of winning prize numbers.
- You do not have to claim your prize as the prize cheques are issued direct to the winners on a weekly basis. The lottery prizes are valid for 12 months from the date of the winning draw.
- Children under 16 years of age are not allowed to participate in the lottery. Any tickets purchased for a child under 16 will be forfeited upon winning the draw.
- If the subscription is not renewed by the renewal date, the subscriber’s details will be held in our records, but their number will not be put into the weekly draw until receipt of such payment.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time.
- The Charity will not disclose a participant’s details to any third parties other than strictly under the course of the Charity’s operation.
- Our offices hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Please feel free to call the office between these hours on 01522 531308.