The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance (LNAA) provides lifesaving critical care to the communities of Lincolnshire & Nottinghamshire, funded by public donations. If somebody is involved in a serious incident or suddenly taken ill, speed and time are of the essence. Giving a patient the best chance of survival, our Air Ambulance crew effectively take the A&E department to the scene of the emergency.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-starter who can plan and deliver creative digital marketing & communications strategies to increase awareness and support, incorporating supporter acquisition, participation, engagement, and retention.
You will manage all digital marketing aspects, including brand consistency across all digital channels and lead on external digital reputation management, advising the Head of Communications & Marketing on opportunities and concerns relating to our public image.
You will use relevant insights to identify trends, make recommendations for the direction of digital communications and optimise spend and performance to ensure the charity’s values, ambitions and goals are achieved.
Develop content for a variety of media platforms, ensuring all communications are relevant, fresh and accurate.
The main purposes for the role are to :-
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy to map out future digital marcomms development.
- Responsible for all new and existing digital marketing channels and activity. Drive the brand through all communications to support reputation, and reach the charity’s key audiences.
- Work in collaboration across the charity to develop integrated, multi-channel marketing and communication plans in line with the organisational and departmental strategies.
- Responsible for monitoring the digital marketing expenditure elements of the overall Communications & Marketing budget, taking proactive steps to address any overspends or capitalise on opportunities, to ensure the team stays within budget. Work with the Head of Communications & Marketing to make recommendations for investment.
- Responsible for monitoring the digital marketing budget, taking steps to address overspends or capitalise on opportunities, to ensure the stays within the marketing budget.
- Lead on the tracking, evaluation, analysis and insight on all digital marketing campaigns and activity to inform strategy, campaigns, objectives and activity. Provide regular reports to the Head of Communications & Marketing.
- Manage the direction and development of the social media strategy and associated social media policies and procedures, in line with strategic objectives in order to achieve fundraising targets and increase engagement and reach. Deliver day-to-day content, communicating LNAA stories through a variety of multimedia platforms.
- Be the expert in digital platforms, using technical expertise and understanding to manage online campaigns.
- Lead continual optimisation through insight, SEO, PPC, paid, display, retargeting, lead gen, A/B testing and new innovative digital marketing techniques across LNAA’s digital presence.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in digital marketing, suggesting new innovations and reacting to online trends.
- Working with the Head of Communications & Marketing, develop and deliver a content strategy to shape brand on digital platforms, incorporating comprehensive and insight driven supporter journeys to key targeted/strategic audiences.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the email marketing strategy and associated policies and procedures. Lead on the delivery of the monthly newsletter.
- Lead contact for all digital third-party providers managing contracts and key relationships, including website providers and SEO, PPC and AdWords consultants.
- Responsible for the management of the charity’s website and associated website policies and procedures, collating feedback internally for how it can be improved, as well as supporting the delivery and oversight of future development projects and maintenance lists.
- Support the wider Marketing and Communications department’s activity as required including, but not limited to; generating content and copy and writing and developing marketing collateral.
- Support the Head of Communications & Marketing in the delivery of corporate and crisis communications.
- Manage brand consistency throughout the charity and account manage digital related marketing communications support requests.
This role requires a full driving licence.
Click here to view the full job information pack.
We offer our employees 25 days per annum annual leave, in addition to bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff) which increases by 1 additional day per completed year of service. We also offer an extra day off on your birthday. Following completion of a 6-month probationary period, we offer access to a Health & Wellbeing Care Plan, plus an Occupational Sick Pay Scheme. We also provide a life insurance at 3 times your annual salary. Our current pension scheme typically includes 6% employer contributions, with 4% employee contribution.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter detailing how you meet the needs of the role and the person specification to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 25th February 2024
Interview date: Week commencing 4th March 2024
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received.