1 day per week, Sunday 10am – 4pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are currently recruiting a Supervisor, to assist the Manager providing a high quality of retail service in relation to agreed performance targets. To hold the shop in the Shop Manager’s absence (Sunday), undertaking all appropriate duties to ensure the continued operation of the shop
- Assist the manager in providing a high quality of retail service in relation to agreed performance targets.
- Hold the shop in the shop manager’s absence, undertaking all appropriate duties to ensure the continued operation of the shop.
- Support, train and co-ordinate the work of volunteers in the shop as required by the shop manager, encouraging an active interest in the shop and the work of LNAA
- Undertake any administrative and financial procedures as directed by the shop manager including accurately inputting required data into IT equipment within agreed timescales.
- Processing stock deliveries regularly requires carrying and moving stock
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Previous experience in a similar role. Charity/fashion sector experience a plus.
- Literate and numerate with good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Flexible approach to work required. Occasional requirement to work additional days to cover holidays and sickness or participate in trading outside of normal shop hours e.g. shop events.
To comply with UK legislation we cannot accept applications from candidates under the age of 18 as the successful candidate will be required to work on their own in the shop without the aid of other staff.
Closing date for all applications will be 17th August 2018. Please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com