Lottery Administration Assistant
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £6,630 per year
MAIN PURPOSES OF ROLE:
Working 15 hours a week to provide administrative assistance to ensure the smooth running of the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance (LNAA) fundraising lottery and associated lottery activities.
- To administer and update database and filing systems with a high degree of accuracy.
- To be LNAAs first point of contact for any correspondence or telephone queries relating to lottery activity, ensuring a high level of customer care, using appropriate templates.
- To have a full understanding of the whole remit of the lottery function and activities.
- To reconcile the lottery receipts on a daily basis, and the canvasser invoices and outsourced FTP mailings on a weekly basis.
- To deal with complaints effectively, in line with LNAA procedures to ensure that services and processes are reviewed to reduce these.
- Working with LNAA teams to find opportunities to promote the lottery.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supporters, partners, canvassers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- To carry out regular spot-checking of the canvassing activity following new lottery sign-ups.
- Work as a full team member by sharing knowledge and advice when required, covering for holidays by role re-allocation and carrying out any other duties which may reasonably be requested of the role when required.
- Undertake specific projects as directed by the Head of Fundraising & Communications to support the development of Lottery activity.
- To assist in the set up of event equipment and materials and to attend community events and charity-wide days (volunteers day etc.).
- Comply with LNAA Health and Safety Policy and Safe Working Procedures.
Along with your CV please send a cover letter indicating why you would like to apply for this position to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 7th December
First interviews will be conducted via Skype during w/c 10th December 2018
Second interviews will be held during w/c 17th December
Human Resources Manager