take on our
100KM BASE TO BASE challenge!
Could you complete 100km to help us save lives?
We’re challenging you to run, walk or cycle 100km to help keep our Ambucopter in the skies of Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.
Our crew travel approximately 100km when reaching a patient, transporting them to hospital and then travelling back to base. Help us reach our next patient by covering the same distance as our crew would on a typical emergency callout.
If this challenge seems too ambitious, why not share the total distance between members of your household?
Or if you’re looking for a bigger challenge, why not complete 300km? With our crew attending approximately three missions per day, you’ll be covering the same distance that our Ambucopter and Critical Care Care would travel on a typical day.
No matter how you choose to complete your challenge, the money you raise will help us to care for patients in need during their darkest hour.
sign up now!
We can only continue to save lives with your support. To sign up for our 100km Base to Base Challenge, complete the form below.
- Sign up for our challenge using the form above.
- Set up your JustGiving page and invite family and friends to sponsor you.
- We’re offering some great giveaways for the first 10 people who reach our set fundraising targets! Email email@example.com with a link to your JustGiving page and you’ll receive the following:
- First 10 people* to raise £50 will receive a Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance pin badge.
- First 10 people* to raise £100 will receive a Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance teddy bear.
- First 10 people* to rise £200 will receive a Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance t-shirt.
- First 10 people* to raise £300 will receive a model of our own Ambucopter!
- Run, walk, cycle, or choose any other means to complete your 100km.
- Help us to continue saving lives
*Please note: Only 10 of each prize will be available. You must email proof of your fundraising total to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. Prizes will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
what your fundraising will support
£10 could buy two special blankets to keep patients warm in winter
£25 could buy a lightweight high visibility jacket for a crew member
£50 could buy two ventilator tubes to use with critically injured patients
£100 could buy three pelvic binders to treat severe pelvic injuries